Jer's 2 Year Old

Share and discuss all aspects of the sim breeding and claiming game with fellow residents.
Elite Racing Stb
Journeyman

Jer's 2 Year Old

Post by Elite Racing Stb »

FLEETWOOD FUNNY (Distorted Humor) Raced in 2 Grade II's with a 3rd and a 4th.

FLEETWOOD FERRARI (Testa Rossa) 4 on the borad finishes in 4 starts winning her latest in a 75 SP.

FLEETWOOD FLOWER (Rock Hard Ten) 2 for 2 going routes on the turf posting 76 and 77 SP, From a mare that has produced 3 graded winners and a stake winner.

ELITE EVAN (Pulpit) 2 wins in 4 starts so far, he is going to try stakes company next time.

ELITE BALLAD (Unbridled's Song) 2 wins in 5 races so far, going to try a route in her next start.

ELITE SWISH (Strike the Gold) 2 wins in 5 races, she has only been beat 2-1/4 total lengths in her last 2 races in Grade III's.

ELITE ACTORS GILD (Gilded Time) My (CAN) bred colt who is 1-1 posting a 60 SP, just waiting for a 2yo State Bred Allowance.

TRIBUTE TO THE BOSS (Mr Greeley) Named for the late George Stienbrenner wasn't set to run all out in his debut as the 3/5 favorite and managed a 3rd.....more aggressive and more distance should have solid results next time out.

ELITE QUALITY (Elusive Quality) Is going to debut at 3/4 effort this week, a very expensive colt that I have high hopes for.
Elitequine-Fleetwood-Eliteracng-Elitecavlo-Nyyankee-Keeprite-Jeter-Pinstripe
Hobby
Journeyman

Re: Jer's 2 Year Old

Post by Hobby »

Glad you posted Jer...You've got some nice ones there. I'll be particularly interested to see how Fleetwood Flower progresses. Those 8f efforts are very impressive. Will be curious to see what happens when you move her to stakes company.
Elite Racing Stb
Journeyman

Re: Jer's 2 Year Old

Post by Elite Racing Stb »

I have had incredible luck with the horses from that mare, so I would assume that she will turn out to be the best one as well.
Elitequine-Fleetwood-Eliteracng-Elitecavlo-Nyyankee-Keeprite-Jeter-Pinstripe