I finally did it...

Share and discuss all aspects of the sim breeding and claiming game with fellow residents.
sledge4
Site Admin

I finally did it...

Post by sledge4 »

I finally was able to get in and nab a top sire...more widely known as the "button clicking" contest.

Every now and then I check the start time on Sunday nights and usually they are sometime early AM for myself in Eastern time zone of US, but this time it was around 9am, so I said here's my chance, and finally I got my fav sire...

Awesome Again (x Alydar x Northern Dancer)

Been waiting for over a year to get this breeding, feeling it would do good. Let's hope for 3000 credits it is...haha!

This is only the 2nd time I have been a "button pusher", the first was 4 years ago and $8mil later and several G1's got me Awesome Force.
NWRC Stables: sledge4 | wbrv | camry | rycamkel
Hobby
Journeyman

Re: I finally did it...

Post by Hobby »

Congrats on getting Awesome Again. Keep us posted on the new youngster once he/she starts racing.
sledge4
Site Admin

Post by sledge4 »

A colt it is!
sledge4
Site Admin

Post by sledge4 »

The fore mentioned horse, named YouSillyGoose, won his debut this week.

Rharfo
Journeyman

Post by Rharfo »

A 100% record is always a good start ... be interesting to see how he develops as time goes on.

I have never played the "clickfest" game, strictly a week's end breeder, but certainly like seeing those who partake in those festivities get decent reward for their efforts ... ok, well I hope that some of those guys get the odd clunker :lol: (not you of course Will ;) )

Do keep us posted Will, look forward to following his ongoing success!