Residency Races

Get the late breaking news in the NWRC. From site updates, to important messages. This is the place to stay up on all the news.
Dunnman
5 lb Apprentice

Residency Races

Post by Dunnman »

Hi All,

Do we have Residency races???

I see a few for other residencies as i am searching for races and would like to know if i need to move my horses closer to home etc

Please don't attack if they have been on and i missed them as i have been away LOL

Cheers,

Chris ;)
sledge4
Site Admin

Re: Residency Races

Post by sledge4 »

Hey Chris,

We haven't done any residency sponsored races recently, but I will look into adding some.

Any suggestions on the restrictions?
NWRC Stables: sledge4 | wbrv | camry | rycamkel
Dunnman
5 lb Apprentice

Post by Dunnman »

I would like to see us have our own annual NWRC breeders bowl day and rotate it between the tracks in our residency!!!! :D

I have no idea of the cost involved to stage this but could you imagine the bragging rights for people on the message board ;)

Plus it would give all members of the NWRC something to aim there horses at in the back end of the year if they are slightly below the top level

As I said no idea how the residency get's funded so this my just be a dream but it would be an awesome day!!!
sledge4
Site Admin

Post by sledge4 »

Hey Chris... we used to run something called Cavalcade Cup (link below) and we considered restarting it this year, but with the new game, activity around here hasn't warranted the credits needed to put it together. I do feel things picking up around here again, so it will be on the table for next year.

http://nwrc.camryvw.com/subdomains/nwrc ... m.php?f=16

Will
NWRC Stables: sledge4 | wbrv | camry | rycamkel
Dunnman
5 lb Apprentice

Post by Dunnman »

Hey Will,

That would be awesome if we could get it going again. I will post in the other link

Cheers,

Chris