Sim Survivor Contest

Get the late breaking news in the NWRC. From site updates, to important messages. This is the place to stay up on all the news.
sledge4
Site Admin

Sim Survivor Contest

Post by sledge4 »

Received this PM on the main forum regarding a new contest... let me know if we/you are interested.

I wondered if you and members of your residency might be interested in my contest? So far we have 11 entries. All nice horses.

I'm running a SURVIVOR style contest for members of the SIM.

Each person will enter an unraced 2 YO (based on the rules below). A maximum of 33 people can enter (minimum of 13). Once all entries have been received, like SURVIVOR we will remove people from the contest (the island but in this case the BARN) by drawing two names per day until only 3 names remain. At that point we will draw for 3rd place, 2nd place, and 1st place.

Based on 33 entries:
The 1st place winner will win 15 of the horses that were submitted
The 2nd place winner will receive 9 of the horses that were submitted
The 3rd place winner will receive 6 of the horses that were submitted

The remaining 3 horses will be awarded in a random draw of the remaining players.

RULES

* You must breed a 2YO from a Sire in the Top 100 in 2017 to a RETIRED MARE that has earned at least $250,000 in her career (NO scratch breeding is allowed!!!)

* You must include SURVIVOR in the naming of the 2YO and send it to me to stable survivoreh

* There is one entry per Master Stable

* You will be entered in the competition once all the above criteria have been met.

*I will use this tool to do the daily draws and also to determine what horses are won by the winners

http://www.randomresult.com/pick.php

I will post the link to each draw result on this thread.
NWRC Stables: sledge4 | wbrv | camry | rycamkel