Share your worst claim or auction horse & win credits

Share and discuss all aspects of the sim breeding and claiming game with fellow residents.
sledge4
Site Admin

Share your worst claim or auction horse & win credits

Post by sledge4 »

Let's have a little fun!!!

Ever bought or claimed a horse that you said to yourself...

"Trainer XXXX is mis-managing this horse, let me get my hands on this horse and turn him/her around" or "Man, this owner is an idiot for getting rid of this horse, i'll gladly take him!!".

But OOOPS, the horse went in the other direction after it came to your barn? Making you feel like a dope and left the person who stole your money laughing all the way to the bank!!

Well, share your story here and if you have the worst claim or purchase of all, NWRC will give you credits.

Myself and a crack staff, ok maybe they are just on crack :o , will come up with a top 3, 4 or 5 for the rez to vote on, and if you make that list, you'll get 100 credits. Then if your horse is voted the worst claim or purchase, you will win an additional 250 credits.

All you need to provide is...

- Horse Name & ID (link if possible)
- Tell us about why you wanted this horse and what went wrong (Hint: Funny stories may get a little extra push)

This does not need to be one of your NWRC stables, so we will trust you to be honest.

Pretty simple right? Look forward to reading some fun stories.

Ohhhh, one more thing...I need a staff for which I can call them my "crack staff". If one or two of you would like to help me pick the list to get voted on, please let me know by sending me a PM.

Any questions, let me know.

Will
NWRC Stables: sledge4 | wbrv | camry | rycamkel
Hobby
Journeyman

Re: Share your worst claim or auction horse & win credits

Post by Hobby »

First, nice buy Roys (on the main board thread for those wondering what I am talking about). That's about the equivalent of your prized auction purchase getting a career-ending injury on the trip back to your farm...OUCH.

I don't have any great stories right now, but I do have a horse in my scoregon barn called Runing River(SWE)-153632, who I have no idea why I purchased at auction. Maybe because she was winless, but looked good for a maiden claim victory or a few bp's, but man she is horrible. I came back after two years away and was like, what kind of moron stole my login information and purchased this nag.

BTW, if this sounds like a mare any of you would like to have in your stable (I think I did a good job of selling her virtues), she is available in this week's auction....oh, and she's injured. ;)