Josh's two-year olds

Share and discuss all aspects of the sim breeding and claiming game with fellow residents.
Hobby
Journeyman

Josh's two-year olds

Post by Hobby »

I haven't got a huge number of homebred runners yet, but have a few that have shown at least a touch of promise. The only requirement to make the list below is to be a two-year old homebred from one of my stables and to have a msw where the horse showed at least the slightest inkling of ability. ;)

COLORSHOW(IRE) - (Manduro) - 3rd(62spf) - This colt just ran in our NWRC 4th of July 8f on dirt and didn't embarrass himself. We'll see if he shows some growth in his second time out.

STARVATION CREEK(ID) - (Cause Ur Mine) - 1st(56spf) - This filly was bred on the cheap to run some local bred races in the NWRC and came through with a 50bp win in her very first race. She's not likely to be a star, but she actually ran a very nice race (coming from just off the pace to win solidly) and I think she'll continue to earn her keep.

AIRPLANE GIRL(KY) - (Harlan's Holiday) - 2nd(70spf) - Really happy with this filly, who ran in the turf version of the NWRC 4th of July 8f msw. She ran a solid second and I can't wait to see what she does next time out. I may give her a dirt start to see if she is actually a turf horse or just a runner, no matter the surface.

LOCAL NATIVE(KY) - (Afleet Alex) - 4th(68spf) - This guy may be my favorite homebred so far this year. He didn't place in his debut, but he ran from dead last (10th) to a strong-closing 4th at 6f. He is by one of my favorite all-time horses, Afleet Alex, and I think he could be a good one with a little more distance.

INDOLENCE(KY) - (Dehere) - 1st(72spf) - This guy ran to victory in exciting come-from-behind fashion in his first time out at 6.5f. Hopefully that means he can stretch out and still show that late speed. We shall see.

PRETTY GIRL(GB) - (Dutch Art) - 1st(78spf) - Well, with apologies to Indolence and his awesome finish, I think this filly just ran the most impressive race by one of my two-year old's so far this year. She just lit up the field from the front and never looked back. Not sure where she'll top out distance wise and it's just one race, but it sure was impressive.

So, that's my group for now. I will continue breeding so if any of the new ones show a hint of ability, I'll post about their exploits here as well.
Hobby
Journeyman

Re: Josh's two-year olds

Post by Hobby »

Updated, adding Indolence and Pretty Girl. I'll wait until some of these run their second races before I update again, but those two showed so well in their debut's I had to add them.
Elite Racing Stb
Journeyman

Re: Josh's two-year olds

Post by Elite Racing Stb »

Looks like you have a few to get excited about!!!!!
Elitequine-Fleetwood-Eliteracng-Elitecavlo-Nyyankee-Keeprite-Jeter-Pinstripe