Page 1 of 1

*BETA* game sponsored races test

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:54 am
by sledge4
Hello,

Our residency is being used as the beta tested for the residency transition into the new game. With that, I am able to create rez sponsored races, and extend them to you. Below is a list of races that are available for only our rez to enter.

Things to know-
1) Use RAFI to find.
2) These do NOT need passwords as the races are connected to the stables that are supporting the rez.
3) Enter race as you normally would.
4) Please test above using a stable NOT associated with NWRC. Let me know if you see or don't see the race(s) so I can report back to Mike.

Race Details-
1) 12/26/26 | 2yo | Open | 8f | Dirt | California | MSW
2) 12/26/26 | 2yo | Open | 8f | Turf | California | MSW
3)
4)

Please post success entering and/or any issues you have.

Thanks,
Will

Re: *BETA* game sponsored races test

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:25 pm
by Roys
I did not see the race with an unaffiliated stable. I did find it using rafi but I don't have anything to enter that far out.

Re: *BETA* game sponsored races test

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:49 pm
by sledge4
Thanks Roys! I will be testing for Mike again soon, I will add some more races sooner. I can add other ages as well.