Tracks

Get the late breaking news in the NWRC. From site updates, to important messages. This is the place to stay up on all the news.
Dunnman
5 lb Apprentice

Tracks

Post by Dunnman »

Hi Will,

I love being a new member of NWRC but if I could just complian about one thing.

As a new member i am trying to get most of my horses to a NWRC track or they working their way closer to one. The list of the NWRC tracks you have is in alphabetical order.

As a new player it would be a lot eaiser if they were in track number order. This way when using RAFI in the My Stable page you can just see the track number.

I have typed out a list in track number order for myself but just think it may be eaiser that way for new players.

Cheers,

Chris
Rharfo
Journeyman

Re: Tracks

Post by Rharfo »

Hey Chris ... I too was once new here and also muddled my way through the NWRC tracks, so i feel your pain.

As like you have, I just made my own list and now I pretty much have the "home" tracks down pat, and as you are, spent the first quarter here transferring horses closer to "home".

Place must be pretty awesome if the only complaint we have is about an alphabetical listing instead of a numerical one huh mate? ;)

Looking forward to doing battle with you and all residents in the new quarterly challenge!

Rharfo
Dunnman
5 lb Apprentice

Post by Dunnman »

Place is awesome...It's not even a compliant as it is easy to solve by making a list for yourself. Just a thought that i had, so i just threw it out there. :D

Can't wait to get horses closer to home and try and be competitive in the trainers challenge.
sledge4
Site Admin

Post by sledge4 »

Good suggestion...I've updated the Tracks page.

Thanks!!!
NWRC Stables: sledge4 | wbrv | camry | rycamkel